Emergency roadside telephones and export to many countries. ERT ( emergency roadside telephone ) are widely used in railway trackside. Most of metro line under ground inside the tunnel need to install railway telephone. This railway telephones installed at outdoor and need waterpoof IP66. The railway telephones need to be rugged and rubost. In some countries ERT called ECB ( emergency call box ).
1. Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Without keypad, hotline setting.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
8. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset with industrial strong curly cord.
10. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dust proof.
11. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(if PABX have this available we can provide this function).
12. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer's requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship, offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
Also: KNSP-03T2S & KNSP-03D23