Elevator telephones generally refer to emergency telephones for external help when the elevator fails.
1.Stainless steel 304 body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable telephone.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord.
8. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dust proof.
9.Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function upon buyer's requirement).
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship, offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.